Monday, September 10, 2012

ME & TWO BOYS

















This past Saturday the two loves of my life decided to have a day that was all about ME!!! Now we all know that I love me some me. They went and bought me flowers, acherry slush and barbecued my favorites hot dogs and chicken, yum!!! 

Since it was all about me I had to rock my new favorite kicks which are black and clear Oxfords. I am obsessed with these shoes and my new rings. My boo Jay is also obsessed with his two new gold chains. He won't take them off and Kyrese my son loves his glow in the dark Nike Dunks.

I had a great Saturday with my boys. I wouldn't trade memories like those for anything in the world.

2 comments:

  1. Those semi-clear oxfords are amazing!!! Never seen it before!! PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it´s great and awesome way to chosse what you like.

    ReplyDelete