Sunday, September 9, 2012

BEFORE & AFTER: MY KITCHEN & LIVING ROOM





























Redecorating my entire was a strenuous and daunting task but I pushed through it. There are a few more pieces for my living room area that I still have to get but this is the jest of how it will look. I love my pop of color in the kitchen it brings a whole new dynamic to the house. 

The living room originally was outdated and very crowded so I bought a lot of sleek furniture to give the space a more airy feel. I want to point out the glass coffee, which I bought from my bestie Mo for only $50. The legs of it was originally brown but I spray painted it gold which tied it into the rest of the room. A lot of the thing that I bought for the kitchen and living room came from Wal-Mart, Home Goods, TJ Maxx and Garden Ridge.

I hope you take away some ideas and enjoy!!!

3 comments: