Friday, April 27, 2012

CELEBS OUT & ABOUT

BBW star and makeshift superhero Evelyn Lozado and her daughter Shaniece

 The Barbaidian princess RiRi, Shaniece, Shaniece's boo Sean Kingston and Evelyn Lozado (Sidebar I find it soooo weird that Ev is hanging out wit' her daughter and her daughters pot'nah's.)

 Shaniece, RiRi & Ev


 Lil' Duvall & the girg Tika Sumpter

 The ROC is in the building! Bey & Jay ... awwwwww


 Amber Rose leaving Bar Pitti rockin' a curly wig. I must say I love it.


 I swear this chick can do no wrong! All hail queen, couture goddess Solange!!!

 Denyce, Kelly Marie Dunn, Top model chick Eva Maricelle and Nikki Chu at the Oxygen Network upfronts for their new reality show Girlfriend Confidential.

 Haven't seen you in a while Miss Toya! The hair is fierce but more importantly where Anita at?

Rolling my eyes .... Ashanti & Nelly. Booooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment