Wednesday, November 7, 2012

GARDEN OF EDEN












 "I don't think he sees what he got in me." -Brandy Do You Know What You Have

I have been having this shirt in my closet since July and I finally got the chance to rock it this past Saturday for my bestie Sharissa's, sister Tayona's b-day!!! We all hit up Bar Louie for dinner and drinks and had a fantastic time. We laughed, dance and ate!!! It is always an adventure when me and my girls get together. We never know what's going to happen. 

On a side note Barack Obama is officially our 44th President and I couldn't be more happier to be an American and a Black American at that!!!

Rockin':
 Rainbow Earrings
Forever21+ Button Up
Forever21+ Black Skinny Legs
Dots Black Pumps with a Silver Cap Toe

1 comment:

  1. lots of great eye makeup

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete