Monday, October 15, 2012

MY WISHLIST











About seven years ago I started keeping a file on my computer titled "2 DIE 4". In my 2 Die 4 file are an abundance of sick items that I can not wait to purchase. Currently these are the things that I have been lusting for and plan to cop this week :)

1. ASOS CURVE Leggings with embellished panels
2. ASOS CURVE Midi Body Conscious Dress in Bandana Print
3. URBAN OUTFITTERS Biggie Sweatshirt
4. FOREVER21+  Buckle Tab Utility Jacket in Olive
5. FOREVER21+  Studdedx Crinkle Moto Jacket
6. GOJANE Dangling Cross Earrings
7. GOJANE Embellished V midi ring trio
8. GOJANE Skull & Crossbones Beenie
9. OBEY Keith Haring Flag Raglan Tee
10. OBEY Triangle Crewneck Sweatshirt

1 comment:

  1. those teeny rings are so unique!

    check out my latest beauty blog giveaway @

    www.vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete