Thursday, August 2, 2012

CHICAGO TRIP 3














































For Jason and I the third day in Chicago was a day of revisiting our favorite spots. One of things top on my list was hitting up the Grand Luxe Cafe so I could eat the delectable Strawberry Short Cake. When I say that it is by far one of the most delicious desserts I have ever eaten in life I am not lying. The first time I had it I almost lost my mind and the second time around nothing changed. It was AWESOME!! However I wasn't able to finish it all which sucks!!!

Our favorite spot in Chicago to eat is Riva which is located at the Navy Pier. At Riva you can get the best fish and chips outside of London. What made our visit there this time even more special was that  it was night time and we got to watch the fireworks display as we ate. Can you say magical?

Earlier that day our time at Oak Street Beach was nothing but relaxation and bliss. We could have literally laid out on the beach forever but the city streets were calling our name. All in all our trip to Chicago was full of laughter, sight seeing, shopping and love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment