Tuesday, April 10, 2012

ICE AGE









Makeup:

Inner Eye: Ice blue shade

Middle & Outer Eye: Matte Black Shade/ Place down lightly


Crease: Reddish Brown shade/Blend well

Outer Eye: Glitter Black Shade/ Blend well 

Lash Line: Black Liquid liner/Create a cat eye then use a glitter adhesive and go over  it with ice blue glitter

Lower Lash Line: Place Ice Blue shade all the way to the middle then place brown shade on the other half of the lash line.

Lower Water Line: Black Eye Pencil

Cheeks: Burnt Orange Blush

Lips: Pink Lip Pencil and Pink Lip Gloss

5 comments:

  1. hey. i wish i could blend my eyeshadow as well as you can. this looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your sense of style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! You are so beautiful, I will definitely be trying this look out too. I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too?

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you!!! That is so sweet and of course I will follow you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the makeup!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete