Tuesday, March 20, 2012

SOULARD MARKET

















One of the many reasons why I love staying in the historic Soulard area of St. Louis is because of the Soulard Market.  Wednesday through Saturday I can walk out of my door and down the street and get fruits, veggies, meats, flowers, you name it I can get it from the market. 

The market is a great place to escape. When I'm having a bad day or just want to get away I go there and lose myself in the atmosphere and people. Over the weekend me and my boo hit up the market and bought a few items to make Lasagna which was scrumptious by the way.

Not only is the market a fun atmosphere but the prices are unbelievable affordable. You can feed your entire family with $20. Trust me I've done it, lol. So if you're ever in the St. Louis area make sure to visit the Soulard Market. It's worth the visit. I promise!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment