Sunday, December 18, 2011

MY WEEKEND IN PHOTOS

Time sure does fly by fast! It was just Friday but here I am sitting at my computer trying my best to recapture the last 48 hours of my life. On Friday, I had every intention on going out but my bestie got sick and our plans fell apart so I ended up staying home. But after midnight I was blessed with a pleasant surprise that brought a huge smile to my face and heart. Saturday quickly came and I found myself full of energy and in high spirits. By night fall I was dressed and ready to go to The Drunken Fish on the landing. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of my outfit or makeup :(  The party was cool but it was way too many females in the spot for my taste so I enjoyed a free plate of California rolls, talked ish with my girls and came home. All in all I had a wonderful weekend filled with unexpected company, creating more memories with my friends and getting my house and mind in order. Enjoy!!!


 I was bored and felt artistic so I painted my nails yellow and placed black criss-cross lines on top.

 California Rolls

 Yellow blazer I got from the thrift store for only $4.99. I was going to wear this out Saturday but went with another look instead.

 Bakers clutch purse that I wore out Saturday night.

New lashes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment