Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 FLYEST CHICKS IN DA GAME

#7 Amber Rose
I don't care what anybody has to say, Amber Rose is one fly muthasucka! She can easily go from red carpet glam to tomboy chic and I love it. She's Kanye's ex, Wiz Khalifa's wifey and a fashion icon in her own right. Get it Am!!!

#6 Kim K
Yes, her wedding to Kris Humphries was a shame and sure she is a media 
whore but you can't take away the fact that Kim Kardashian can put a ensemble together. Kim often leans towards sexy, form fitting dresses but in 2011 she experimented with outfits that had a hint of masculinity to them. I cant' wait to see what she has to offer in 2012!!!


#5 Zoe Saldana
Zoe Saldana is a screen goddess and a red carpet fashionista!!! I always look forward to seeing her on the carpet because I never know what to expect with her style choices. She's a daredevil with fashion and a superstar!!!

#4 RiRi
I am huge fan of Rihanna. Me and my friends often take style cues from her and try to recreate her look. Rihanna is not a chick who is afraid to experiment with her look. She reminds me a lot of Madonna. You never know what she's going to roc next or what style decade or era she will reference next. I am sure that in 2012 she will be bringing a slew of bangin' looks and I can't wait!!!


#3 JLo
The year of the comeback belonged to the one and only Jennifer Lopez aka JLo aka Jenny From the Block aka Can't Stay Single For Nothin', lol. No, seriously Jennifer Lopez hit the red carpet in 2011 hard. She proved that age ain't nothin' but a number and that bangin' bodies come in older packages!!! Young starlets can learn a trick or two from Jenny. I know I have.

#2 Solange Knowles
There's not too much that I can say about Solange Knowles but that she's a great mom, artistic, free-spirited and an awesome dresser. I would die for her wardrobe!!! Solange loves to mix colors and patterns which I adore. Get it Solange!!

#1 Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Nobody in 2011 shut down the red carpet like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley!!! You may know her from her role in Transformers Dark of the Moon but Rosie's a supermodel and the girlfriend of the ubber sexy action star Jason Statham. Not only is Rosie GORGEOUS but her style game is ridiculous!!! Congrats Rosie Huntington-Whiteley you are Bow Ties and Barrettes 2011 Flyest Chick In Da Game!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment