Monday, November 7, 2011

My 5 Obsessions

It's been really dreary in St. Louis the past few days but that's hasn't stopped my addiction to all things fashion, music and television related from kicking into high gear. 

My eyes have been on this Himalayan restort sweater jacket for quite sometime now. I found it at ShopRuche.com This jacket is perfect for women of all shapes and sizes. I love that it's super chic and would look great with a pair of tight skinny jeans and a pair of sky high heels. And get this it's only $74!!! I plan on getting it very soon and as soon I do, I will be posting pics and rockin' it every where I go.

For anybody that follows me on twitter and facebook you know that I just recently chopped my hair off again. Well, what you don't know is my inspiration behind it. Fellow blogger Karla from KarlasCloset.com is who inspired me to cut my hair. I am literally in love with pixie cuts now and love my hair to death so thank you Karla for your amazing haircut and for inspiring me to cut mine off as well.

Every Sunday night at 7:00 pm central time, my son and I watch ABC's new hit show Once Upon A Time. It's a modern day fairy tale drama that totally leaves you on the edge of your seat wanting more. 

I have been a huge fan of Wale since his mixtape Back To The Feature. His sophomore album Ambition just dropped Nov 1st and I love his ode to beautiful, powerful, driven women like myself, Illest Bitch. Check it out for yourself and tell me if you love it as well.

A few weeks ago I was going to order these suede lace-up platform booties from GoJane.com but chickened out because of the height. I have now conquered my fears!!! These will be on my feet by the end of the month, I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment