Sunday, October 23, 2011

Under $40


Shoes are one of my biggest obsessions and what I love more than anything is a good deal on heels. Well I hit the jackpot with these lovely finds. All of these ubber cute heels were $40. Yes, that's right I got all three pairs of these heels for $40. I don't wear sneakers so I often look for heels that are comfortable and that I can wear on daily basis.


Aren't they très chic? I got these booties five years ago from Target and only wore them maybe three times but I have major plans for them this winter :) $28




If you haven't noticed in fashion there is a full on 80's revival happening and these multi-colored pumps defiantly represent that. 


Only $4 at the thrift store


I love these vintage suede pumps. Another thrift store find that only cost $4.

No comments:

Post a Comment