Thursday, October 27, 2011

CoverGirl

Congratulations to Paula Patton. She is the new ambassador for CoverGirl's Queen Collection. Paula is one of my favorite actresses and I absolutely loved her in the movie Just Wright. People have often asked me if my novel Material Girl were to go to the big screen who would I want to play Dylan. Well the answer is none other than Miss Paula Patton herself.



 I am a die hard CoverGirl Queen Collection fan. I love their Natural Hue liquid foundation. I use it on myself daily and on my clients. A couple of dabs is all you need for a full coverage and it's not heavy on your skin. I have worn it for hours and it feels like there is nothing o my face. The best part about it is the cost. You can get CoverGirl's Natural Hue liquid foundation at Walgreens, CVS, Target or Wal-Mart for $8 and it last for months.





No comments:

Post a Comment