Friday, October 28, 2011

80's Baby

For those that don't know me I am extremely goofy and lively and this outfit is a perfect personification of that. This blazer and skirt is totally 80's and I love it. As you can see I am not one who is afraid of color. I tend to gravitate to pinks, yellows and greens. I live for bright colors and wearing bright colors lifts my mood instantly so take my advice and put some color in your life. I promise you'll never go back to dull ole black again.


Wearing: $4 hot pink vintage blazer from thrift store, $5 F21 white tank top $15 Target tribal print skirt, Dots earrings, vintage bracelets and 3-finger Lion ring from Karmaloop.com

 Wearing: Hot Pink Vintage blazer from Thrift store, F21 tank top, Target tribal print skirt, Dots earrings, vintage bracelets and 3 finger ring from Karmaloop. 











Suede, peep-toe, wedges from GoJane.com $25

No comments:

Post a Comment